Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Beginning

I've been thinking about this project for some time now, and finally started it last night. Actually there are other more urgent things that I ought to be doing, but this one's been sitting around for so long, I just had to do something about it.
Basically this project is about gender. It's not quite apparent yet, but hopefully you will be able to see when the whole thing comes together. I decided to start with the easy part to get things rolling, so here is the pink rabbit, it belongs to the little girl in the project. They have a very close relationship.
Now, that's all I'm going to say at this point. It should be the images talking and not me ;)
Meanwhile, I'm going to get a move on another two projects that are screaming for my attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment